Yes yes, this is one of my darling teams that made it to the Top 10 Finalist for N.E.mation 7.
Introducing Team ALL THESE SHIPS.
From the left, Sheryl, Jade, Sarah & Nell from Methodist Girls School.
These whimsical, eccentric 15 year olds are a very intellectual creative bunch. They love to tease each other while doing their work and they have a lot of insider jokes. Yes, sometimes when i speak to them, i get lost in their long, philosophical answers.
But let me get you the juicy scoops on each of them!!! (I am damn good reporter you know)
Lets start with:
NELL. (the most left in the picture)
- So apparently, Nell is the most “artistic” one in the team
- Hailing from The Philippines, Nell has been in studying in Singapore 4 years ago
- She loves cookies, and bantering
- And she can speak German!
- And she is a year older then her peers (dont look like it right?)
- She is the most calmest in the group but when provoked, she is the greatest screamer in the world
Sheryl. (2nd from the left)
- Despite wearing the ACS pullover, she is still from Methodist Girls School
- She is the most “normal” one in the group, more like the mediator of the group
- She plays the guitar (very well)
- She also loves writing and apparently, she has written a few novels that needs to be published (if any publisher is interested)
- She also loves the Vampire Diaries series
- Other then that, she is the Netball-Shooter Queen (I was told she can score in any position in the court)
Jade. (the tall smiling one)
- So, if you think Jade is another “normal” one, you got it all wrong
- Jade plays the ukulele (which she called Caelum)
- She is the “weird” one in the group (i dont know why)
- She is 50% Hong Kong-er and 50% Singaporean
- Other the the ukulele, she also plays the piano!
- She loves to bake and likes videogames and Super Junior (yes, KPOP rules her life)
- She has a thing for LUSH (the handmade cosmetics) because she loves the intense fragrance of the product
Finally, Sarah. (The most right)
- Right, so Sarah is the “emotional” one in the team
- Having to live in Taiwan for 5 years, she still cant speak mandarin as well as her peers
- Sarah loves video games and comics and she is always home-stuck (cause she loves to read)
- Sarah also plays the piano really well and her bickering partner in crime is Nell
- Did you know that Sarah almost cried at every movie that she ever watched?
And there you go, the #foreverEccentric #kookygirls of the All These Ships.
I did asked them what their group name meant to them but apparently, the name came out because of an insider jokes that i have yet to uncover.
In anycase, #AllTheseShips needs you help! They need your likes on Facebook. And how can you do that?
The more likes they have, the higher their chances of winning!
So, please help me rally votes for these girls, and i promise to dig out their juicy scoops about them for you, and also their progress on their animation.
If you want to tweet them, go follow them on twitter too. Their twitter handle is @alltheseships.
If you want to see more pictures, you gotta like me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/MforMusxzart and you can see more funny behind the scene shots of them. Also, dont forget to follow on me twitter so follow on their progress. My twitter handle is @musxzart.
Till then, please go like them. Now i gotta draft for my 2nd group and i assure you, it will be as juicy as this post!